(New) Mexican Fiesta
Menu for Sunday, October 17th
~
A menu inspired by the New Mexican Chiles that have come in season:
Cheating Chile Rellenos
Fish Tacos
Beans & Rice
Salsa & Chips
~
Tres Leches Cake
***
***
Needs:
Guacamole
Margaritas (or just the fixins to blend here)
Other Mexican/Southwestern food
4:30 PM Sunday (note the family friendly time!)
Number of Guests - up to 14
Please RSVP before Friday Evening
***
Hi Shawna,
ReplyDeleteKevin and I would like to come this Friday! We'll bring guacamolé and vegetarian tomatillo verde enchiladas!
Tanya & Kev
Oops... I meant Sunday. Getting ahead of myself :-)
ReplyDeleteTanya
I'll bring some Margarita Fixins. If you want me to bring anything else, just shoot me a note and I can bring anything that helps.
ReplyDeleteSee you Sunday!
Kent
Benson will be in town this weekend!! We'll come and bring some rita-madness fixins...
ReplyDeleteHaley
Jeff and I are in. We'll bring a southwestern spaghetti squash dish.
ReplyDeleteWe'll be adding the "family" to family-friendly with our little ones. We'll probably make organic strawberry and/or watermelon agua fresca since we have both in abundance and I know shawna likes it. see you there!
ReplyDeleteI'll be there, though without Lynn I'm afraid. I'm going to bring some mango salsa and a little appetizer.
ReplyDelete