Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sunday, September 12th: Comfort Food



COMFORT FOOD
MENU FOR SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 12th, 2010
***
Grilled Cheese mini-sandwiches with Tomato Soup
Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
Broccoli "Trees" and Artichokes with butter & parm. cheese
-
Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting
Apple Pie
***

***
Number of guests - up to 18 (plus ourselves)
Time - 5:30 PM Sunday
-
Needs: 
Homestyle Salad
Soft Dinner Rolls
Side Dish or Appetizer like Mama (or Papa) used to make
Beer, Milk or Juice


Note: If you would like to help us prepare or cook, 
or would like to finish baking or cooking something here, 
please just let us know, we're happy for the kitchen company!

7 comments:

  1. Lynn and I will be there! Our contribution remains TBD though -- we haven't landed on the right thing yet.

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there + a guest. I will make onion bread rolls (which I can do with and without onion) and we'll bring some beverage as well.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in, maybe + a guest (I'll find out later today). Not sure what I'm bringing yet either...either an App if I get my act together OR beer :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAHHH...I'm still SILF Brigade (It's Alisa!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am bringing Johanna :)--Alisa (still figuring out what else, but I will bring broccoli--there are 3 with crowns about the size of a palm of a hand)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, so we have 8 total and should have plenty of food. See you all tomorrow at 530 or so!

    -shawna & John

    ReplyDelete