Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Update: Easier email notifications

I noticed that people are having trouble getting updates when a new post is added to the blog, especially if you tried the "follow" option I suggested last time.

Some of you already use Google Reader or similar RSS feeds or have "followed" with your Google accounts; let me know if post notifications aren't working for you.

I discovered and set up an easier way to send you email notifications; on the right-hand sidebar there is now a Feedburner gadget that looks like this:

Simply enter your email and click "subscribe", follow the instructions, and you should automatically be emailed when a new post is made. I've made clearer RSS feed buttons below that as well.

If this still isn't working for you, or signing up for Feedburner makes you nervous, I can manually add up to 10 email addresses to be notified when I publish. You just need to ask to be on the list!

This week is the last week we'll send out a mass email announcing the party, so you'll need to check the blog or sign up for emails in order to get the menus right away. Please RSVP by commenting on the menu as soon as you can so we know how much food to buy on Friday or Saturday, thanks!

We are SO looking forward to this weekend's dinner, it will be scrumptious - trust us!

No comments:

Post a Comment