Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sunday, September 5th: Italian(ish) Grill



ITALIAN SUMMER GRILL
MENU FOR SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 5th:
~
Roasted tomatoes with fresh mozzarella and basil
Home-made pasta with vegetables and a light sauce
Italian-style grilled beef steak
Apricot/Plum/Peach cake or galette 
~


    Number of guests: 14 (plus ourselves)
    Time: 5:30PM Sunday
    Email for address/directions if you don't have it
    Need: Red wine, salad?, crusty bread


    RSVP in the comments, below if you are coming:
    name, # of guests, bringing anything?

    3 comments:

    1. Hi, I'll be there and can bring some bread.
      This sounds great, it's awesome that you guys are doing this :)
      Julie

      ReplyDelete
    2. Sounds tasty.
      Zain and I conveniently had plans to get dinner together tomorrow night...and now you have conveniently provided a place and menu! Yay
      I will bring a bottle of red.
      (Alisa + Zain)

      (PS - no idea why my 'Google account' says 'SILF brigade--somehow linked to softball? weird)

      ReplyDelete
    3. In addition to Julie, Alisa and Zain above, we should have the Spencer-Reed family (4), the Davis family (3), Karl, Erin and Jeff this Sunday. So we're full for now. Report and next weeks menu coming soon! - s&j

      ReplyDelete